Sunday, December 24, 2017

Movies and Chinese Food Day (cartoons)

South Park; Sheldon S., Dhr. Seven, Seth A., Pat M., Wisdom Quarterly; David Pakman; FckConi


Y'know, it's not just Chinese food. There's Indian, and lots of popcorn and Junior Mints.

Fortunately, this year has many great cinematic releases. May we suggest "Pitch Perfect 3"? Or that "Star Peace," can't see that enough times. Laemmle's has a great selection of elevated art house fare. "My friends won't let me join in any games. And I can't sing Christmas songs or decorate a Christmas tree or leave water out for Rudolph, cause there's something wrong with me. My people don't believe in Jesus Christ's divinity. I'm a Jew, a lonely Jew, on Christmas. Hannukah is nice, but why is it that Santa passes over my house every year? And instead of eating ham I have to eat kosher latki. Instead of 'Silent Night' I'm singing 'Hu, haghtol gavish.' And what the f*ck is up with lighting all these f*cking candles? Tell me please. I'm a Jew, a lonely Jew. I'd me merry, but I'm Hebrew on Christmas." Hooray for South Park's irreverence and Mr. Hankey's (sh*tty) Christmas Classics!


No comments: