Pro-sex? Is Scandinavian society the most progressive of all?
It is easy to speak in abstractions and say that prostitution should be legal and that if someone wants to work in the sex trade, they should be able to. Sex workers should be protected. But this is not even one percent of the reality. Adults are not making decisions for themselves. Yet this is the story the mainstream media makes much of while virtually ignoring what really happens.
Angelina Jolie tried to tell the story and suddenly she was not paid much attention to. Had she written another "Pretty Woman," even without American Hindu Julia Roberts or Buddhist Richard Gere, she would be all over the talk show circuit, red carpets, and TMZ.
That is an example of how the mainstream media is complicit, ignoring the fact that the American military and US companies are involved in sex trafficking, child molestation, rape, and pimping. Sunsara Taylor exposes the madness and is, in turn, attacked by fair and balanced men like FOX News' Bill O'Reilly.
The truth about porn (shelleylubben.com)
- WORLD CAN'T WAIT
- What is The World Can't Wait?
- AUDIO: British students turn to sex to pay for school
- VIDEO: US already destroyed Iran: Prostitution
- VIDEO: Afghan prostitutes killed for working on US base
- Scientology behaves like cult toward those who leave
- "Human Barbie," Sexualization of Girls, a Call for Protest