|Freyja, the beautiful celestial goddess (akasha-devi) on Earth (Bhumi or Gaia) with a dragon in hand, which is fitting for 2012, the Year of the Dragon (esotericonline.com)|
|Our glorious Moon as viewed from Earth|
|Pointing at the Moon (SFBMFB)|
|Suffer from triskaidekaphobia? It could be even worse (e-forwards.com).|
- There are trees and life on Mars
- UFO onslaught over Argentina
- Why is Argentina a hotbed?
- VIDEO: Enhanced Argentina footage
- Celebrity chef nurses Type 2 diabetes
- Where will falling Phobos spacecraft land?
- The 14th Dalai Lama's shocking wrong views
- VIDEO: Dalai Lama reads from Jataka Tales
- My date with Freya: NAZI-Hitler connection: Freyja lives in a heavenly mansion, a hall, and ship [all translations of the term vimana]: Hitler's secret files contain special notes about Freyja's role opposing Hela, the main Goddess NAZIs worship. [They continue to live in/on the Moon, in space, and in Antarctica.] Freya's homebase is specifically mentioned in Hitler's notes as being the repository of the ultimate treasure. The key clue is found in the lore regarding the hall, which in Norse mythology is called Sessrúmnir (Old Norse "seat-room"). It is both the goddess (devi) Freyja's hall located in Fólkvangr, a field where Freyja receives half the noble slain in battle, and also the name of a ship. Both the hall and the ship are attested to in the Icelandic Edda, written in 1220.