Tuesday, March 22, 2011

7 signs you're in a manipulative relationship

Colleen Oakley (mydaily.com)
Christine Donovan knew something wasn't right in her relationship when she didn't want to go home from work. "I felt anxious all the time," she says. "I never knew what kind of mood he would be in or if I had unknowingly done something that would have upset him." But Christine wasn't in an abusive relationship -- at least none that she had ever seen. "He didn't hit me or get violently angry. I just thought we were having normal relationship problems that we needed to work through," she says. The type of guy Christine was dealing with is all too common, but there's nothing "normal" about it, says Dr. Mary Casey, author of "How to Deal With Master Manipulators." More>>

    The Berlin Zoo's superstar polar bear Knut died suddenly in front of visitors over the weekend at age four, the victim of undiagnosed and unexplained brain damage (AFP).

    No comments: