|The daisies of Fukushima, Japan: You, too, can have mutant flowers at home. Just plant them near your microwave oven, and as you give yourself cancer by irradiating plastic and such, your buds may warp and mutate or simply die (twitter.com/san_kaido).|
|Maybe the Messiah arrived on a corn tortilla, maybe not. But are the Virgin Mary (the Western version of Buddhist Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy and Compassion) praying in church?|
|We're not racists. Our parents are. We're no more biased than Daisy's Dukes. Who needs White Power when you already got White Privilege? Watch FOX News, and leave our Confederate heritage alone like them Good Ol' Boys (Dukes of Hazard).|
|US and UK governments oppose Japan (E).|
For regular updates on Fukushima radiation headed for U.S., see rense.com
- Did Buddhist missionaries "discover" America before Columbus? (You'll be surprised what American historian Edward P. Vining found in 1887)
|Hey, N-word, freeze/Let's see your license!|
|Don't fear us. Don't fear us. We're police.|
- Why do murderer-dentists hate lions?
- Top officials critical of killer Ohio cop indicted for murder
- KPCC FM, Los Angeles, SoCal Public Radio (scpr.org)
- Mysterious goings on (BehindTheBlack.com)
- Trump? Racist Jeb Bush wants "minorities"
- When China rules the world, Beijing will host all Olympic Games
- Suspect in "Deadliest Catch" killing commits suicide: A 24-year-old man suspected of gunning down "Deadliest Catch" producer Joe…
Two men pummeled a 32-year-old in broad daylight near the waterfront in…
A 56-year-old "monster" who killed his own father was charged in the…
A powerful photograph showing a severely injured doctor holding her dying…
Britain’s Princess Charlotte will have her christening Sunday.
|I'm Cecil the Lion. I'm dead (video)|
|Elk Foot, Taos Pueblo (E.I. Couse)|
|Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz (beacon.org)|
|First Native Americans are East Asian and aboriginal: DNA study (Science Mag)|